Hello, and welcome to the new alarm leads program. Most of you have already experienced the benefits of an alarm leads program, and for others it may be your first time. We want to make sure you understand exactly what we're doing, and how it affects your business.
The alarm leads program works like this- you have your client acknowledge that they will receive a call from us, offering alarm monitoring services at a discount, and we give you (and your client!) a benefit, regardless of whether they purchase or are even interested in an alarm system. This program meets or exceeds the ethical guidelines of every inspection organization throughout the U.S. and Canada, and is sure to help you grow your business. We've even added features that ensure compliance with the regulations of every U.S. State and Canadian Province.
Inspectors everywhere have really enjoyed this program. The only objection we hear, by and large, is that inspectors may be uncomfortable with the idea of "selling" their clients as leads. We understand completely! In fact, over 75% of our clients pay out of pocket for services like RecallChek and the 90-Day or 100-Day Home Warranty because of that objection. Before you make a determination for your company, consider this: We don't call on the client until about 20 days after the inspection... which is in most cases only a few days before they will get a call from an alarm company anyway! By the time your client moves into their home, they're not only a part of the public record, they're also probably on a list that was "sold" to an alarm monitoring company by a utility provider in the area. So really, you're not causing the consumer any more hassle than they would have otherwise experienced. You're just making sure they get a better deal on an alarm system, and that they receive a better overall experience with their inspection.
For every valid lead you submit, which must have a working phone number, you will receive something in return, which in many cases includes additional benefits to your clients. Depending on what area you are in, and what alarm provider we are working with, you will receive anything from a RecallChek report, to a 90-Day Home Warranty (or a 100-Day Home Warranty), perhaps both, or even have the option of CASH for each lead. With the new Alarm Leads Program, we track each individual lead and report it back to you so that you know exactly the value of your leads.
It's basically the best thing to happen to home inspections since the outlet tester. Your client has the option of an alarm system at a discount they can't get anywhere else, and you either get products and services that differentiate your company from the competition or cash going right to your bottom line- either way your inspection business improves and with it, your customer's overall experience.
We're proud to team up with the best home inspectors in North America with this exciting program. Join us. If you'd rather pay out of pocket for our services, that's fine too. Just call 1-800-544-8156!
Bill Gustafson, Mike Doerr, Tim Clark and the entire Inspector Services Group Staff
Welcome to the Alarm Leads Program!
Please complete this Alarm Leads Program Master Agreement. At this point, you need to do just a couple of things to get us going. Fill out the contract completely, including your choices on the programs listed in Exhibit A, and sign both the agreement and the exhibit. Next, you need to add the following verbiage to your inspection agreement:
"Your inspector may have an affiliation with a third party service provider ("TPSP") in order to offer you additional value-added services. By entering into this agreement you (a) authorize your inspector to provide your contact information (including telephone number) to the TPSP, (b) waive and release any restrictions that may prevent the TPSP from contacting you (including by telephone using automated dialing technology), and (c) authorize the TPSP to contact you (including by telephone using automated dialing technology) regarding home services."
This required contract provision shall be in bold typeface and prominently placed in the inspection agreement.
Lastly, you need to deliver both a copy of your inspection agreement as well as the attached contracts to RWS. You can fax them to 877-307-7056, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail them to RWS Inspector Services Group, 698 Pro Med Lane, Carmel, IN 46032.
Here are some things to note:
1. To participate in this program, you must not participate in any other lead-generation programs, including but not limited to any alarm monitoring providers' commission-based sales program.
2. For those who have not been on the alarm inspection program previously, we guarantee you a minimum benefit of the RecallChek reports. Contracts will be processed over the next 30-60 days. Please be patient as our goal is to provide you with the highest level of benefit listed in your preferences on the Exhibit A form.
We are expecting high call volume. If the fax number rings busy, please try again. The preferred method of delivery is by mail or email with scanned signatures.
Comments? Suggestions? Go to www.AlarmLeadsProgram.com!
RWS Inspector Services Group - 800-544-8156
THIS INSPECTOR MARKETING AGREEMENT (this "Agreement") is entered into by and between Residential Warranty Services, Inc., an Indiana corporation ("RWS"), and _____ ("Inspector") and is effective at the time of this form's submission, (the "Effective Date").
**Residential Warranty Services, Inc. ("RWS") shall include Residential Warranty Services, Inc., and affiliated parties, including but not limited to an alarm monitoring service provider. RWS may, at its discretion, supply any individual client referral to one (1) alarm monitoring service provider or alarm monitoring sales operation. Inspector acknowledges that in order to participate in the program, inspector may be required to execute an additional agreement, similar in its scope and terms to this agreement, with any alarm monitoring service provider(s) appointed by RWS to handle client referrals from inspector which may include modification to the TPSP portion of the inspection agreement. RWS may require lead submission to be handled thru one of its websites , email accounts, and/or facsimile numbers. This contract shall be signed and returned via fax to 877- 307-7056 or via email to email@example.com. Call 1-800-544-8156 for questions.
1. Services and Compensation. Inspector will be eligible to receive Incentives (as defined in Exhibit A from RWS pursuant to one of the Referral Incentive Programs (each a "Program") described in Exhibit A.
2. Marketing Program. Inspector will provide potential customer referral services to RWS as set forth in Exhibit A.
3. Term. The term of this Agreement (the "Term") shall initially be one year commencing on the Effective Date and will renew automatically for successive one year Terms unless sooner terminated. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time upon 30 days advance written notice to the other party.
4. Exclusive Provider. During the Term, RWS will be Inspector's exclusive provider of Alarm Programs, and Incentives as described in Exhibit A. Nothing in this Section shall prevent or prohibit RWS from entering into similar agreements with any other persons or entities.
5. RWS's Right Not to Proceed. RWS shall not be required to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement (including providing any Alarm Inspections or Incentives under any Program described in Exhibit A) if RWS determines in its sole discretion not to proceed in any situation.
6. Independent Contractor. Inspector is an independent contractor and shall not at any time be deemed to be an employee, agent or affiliate of RWS.
7. No Telephone Solicitation. Inspector will not conduct "commercial telephone solicitations" on behalf of RWS.
8. Required Provision in Inspector's Contract. To qualify as a Qualified Referral, a referral must have entered into a prior written agreement (the "Inspector's Agreement") with Inspector that contains the following provision (the "Required Contract Provision"): "Your Inspector may have an affiliation with a third-party service provider ("TPSP") in order to offer you additional value-added services. By entering into this Agreement, you (a) authorize your inspector to provide your contact information (including by telephone using automated dialing technology) to the TPSP, (b) waive and release any restrictions that may prevent the TPSP from contacting you (including by telephone using automated dialing technology), and (c) authorize the TPSP to contact you (including by telephone using automated dialing technology) regarding special home alarm system offers." The Required Contract Provision shall be in bold typeface and shall be prominently placed in the Inspector's Agreement. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, RWS shall not be obligated to provide any benefit, service or payment to Inspector or the applicable Qualified Referral if Inspector fails to fully comply with the requirements of this Section 8.
9. Confidentiality. All information provided to RWS pursuant to this Agreement or Exhibit A hereto and the existence of this Agreement or any Alarm Inspection, Incentive or Program is confidential. Inspector will not divulge any such information to any third party except as required by law or as authorized by RWS in a prior written agreement. All such information shall be exclusive property of RWS.
10. Representations and Warranties. Inspector hereby represents to RWS that: (i) Inspector is licensed and qualified to do business in the state or states in which Inspector conducts its business operations; (ii) Inspector has the power and authority to execute and perform all obligations under this Agreement; (iii) Inspector's delivery and performance of this Agreement does not and will not violate any law, regulation, or the terms of any other agreement; and (iv) Inspector is not aware of any reason or set of circumstances that would indicate that RWS should not proceed with contacting or dealing with any Qualified Referral as contemplated hereunder.
11. Indemnification. Inspector shall indemnify and hold harmless RWS and any RWS employee, agent, or affiliate from and against any damages, losses, fines, penalties, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees), claims, action, or other proceedings arising out of a breach of the terms of this Agreement, a violation of applicable law or Inspector's negligence or willful conduct.
12. Notices. All notices or other communications hereunder shall be written and shall be hand delivered or sent by recognized national overnight delivery service, addressed as set forth below if to RWS or as set forth in Exhibit A if to Inspector, or at such other address indicated by a party in writing. Any notice or other communication shall be deemed to be received upon delivery or when refused by the addressee.
Residential Warranty Services, Inc. Inspector Services Group Attn: Alarm Leads Program 698 Pro Med Lane Carmel, IN 46032
13. Governing Law; Venue. This Agreement and all transactions contemplated hereby shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Indiana. Any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be brought in the applicable court located in Hamilton County, Indiana. Each party hereto consents to the jurisdiction of such court in any such action or proceeding and waives any objection to such selection of venue.
14. Assignment. Inspector may not assign this Agreement without RWS's prior written consent.
15. Waiver of Jury Trial. EACH PARTY HERETO HEREBY WAIVES THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LEGAL PROCEEDING IN ANY COURT THAT ARISES OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT A PARTY MAY PROCEED WITH A COMPULSORY COUNTERCLAIM IN ANY SUCH LEGAL PROCEEDINGS (EVEN IF IT IS TRIED BY A JURY) IF FAILURE TO PROCEED WOULD PREVENT SUCH PARTY FROM BRINGING SUCH CLAIM.
16. Entire Agreement. This Agreement, including Exhibit A hereto (which is incorporated by reference into and made a part of this Agreement), represents the entire understanding and agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all other negotiations, understandings, and representations (if any) made by and between such parties.
17. Counterparts; Validity of Electronic Signatures. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which shall be deemed to be an original. Any such counterpart delivered by facsimile machine or as an attachment to an e-mail message shall have the same binding legal effect as if it were the original signed version thereof. No party hereto shall raise the use of the electronic delivery of a signature as a defense to the formation or enforceability of this Agreement and each such party forever waives any such defense, except to the extent such defense relates to lack of authenticity.
18. Participation in other lead generation programs prohibited. Inspector affirms that the Alarm Leads Program is the only lead generation program in which the inspector is participating, and further acknowledges that any referral to an alarm monitoring company outside of this arrangement, whether compensated or not, will result in a termination of this agreement and a penalty of $20.00 per lead delivered to RWS prior to such infraction. Inspector agrees to pay this fee expediently upon demand. Inspector agrees not to participate in a competing program, or directly with an alarm provider, for a period of 1 year following the termination of this agreement.
19. Submission of leads. Inspector agrees to submit leads in a manner prescribed by RWS, which may include but are not limited to website submission, fax, email, telephone, or various RWS approved integrated software platforms. A fee of $1.00 per lead will be assessed to inspector where an approved method is not utilized.
20. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all rights to your submission.
21. The Subscriber acknowledges, understands, and agrees that together the Subscription Service Agreement, the Description of Subscription Services, and the Subscription Service Fee Schedule shall constitute The Subscription Service Agreement and Contract.
22. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be invalid, its invalidity will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement.
23. Inspector is required to retain evidence of each agreement (with the disclosure) that was signed by the client allowing/authorizing third parties to call, including by autodial, artificial voice or pre-recorded calls, or text message that client regarding additional services for purposes of federal and state Do Not Call registry statutes and regulations and the federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act and state equivalents for a period of at least five (5) years from the date of the client’s signature. Upon request, Inspector must provide an original copy of the same to RWS within one business day.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Home Inspector Marketing Agreement as of the Effective Date.